During my last giveaway many of you indicated that you would like to learn how to use C02 when inflating your tire.
Here is a quick video to show you how.
Some important notes:
1) Make sure you read the instructions on your C02 Adapter (the part that attaches to the C02 cartriidge) and know how it works before you head out on a ride. There are many different types. The one shown in the video has worked well for me in the past.
2) Make sure you carry the correct type of C02 cartridge. There are threaded and non-threaded types and what type you need is dependent on the type of C02 adapter.
3) Carry a small pump on your bike just in case something goes wrong. I typically carry 2 C02 and a pump plus my cell phone.
4) After your ride replace the air with normal air using a pump. I prefer a floor pump so I can get the correct tire pressure easily and quickly.
5) practice at home at least once so that you know how to use it.